Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 490

Thread: Random: Random subject thread (NOT insanity)

  1. #451
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, the same as they did with Nintendo GC, maybe they're using the UMD to make a diference from N.G.C.

    What kind of support does use Revolution? i'm not aware of it...

  2. #452
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It's silly that they're still continuing the region locks even with completely new software. No excuse for that.

  3. #453
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Any absolutely incompatible format, of course.

    I think it's legitimate to protect oneself against piracy, it's just regional aggression and lack of support for a decent, compatible format (which the PSP does provide with 1-2 GB memory cards) what I don't like.

  4. #454
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Huge demonstration in Madrid of about 1 million people against the pro-terrorist, motherfucking goverment of zapatero the murderer, organized by associations of victims of terrorism and the Spanish party (People's Party).

    Pics

    I curse myself for forgetting it was today (I had planned to go, with a huge flag of Spain). I'll do my best not to forget there are more anti-terrorist (i.e. anti-government) demonstrations every saturday during this month.

    I hope this is the beginning of the end for that son of a bitch and all his fellow terrorists who want to divide and destroy Spain.

  5. #455
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, "terrorist" government. At least it's not Zimbabwe.

  6. #456
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, they're friends with terrorists, especially eta (a terrorist organization who wants to break Spain and not even for historical reasons). During president Aznar's era, the terrorist organization eta was axed several times and left inoperative, and eta's political branch batasuna, equivalent to the sinn fain, was ruled illegal and abolished. But now after the "electoral attack" of 3-11 and how the nasty pso cheated in the elections, eta is back alive and kicking, they want to negotiate with them and release all the murderers in jail, they are friends with all independentists, and they manipulated the courts to make eta's political branch legal again. With zapatero in power, Spain is in danger of being divided at terrorists' will. I wish somebody voted from the rooftops.

  7. #457
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Simply, WOW
    Never seen so many people together... o_O

  8. #458
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  9. #459
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  10. #460
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They should treat that bitch like she treated these poor animals.

    ?her obsessive animal collecting began when her son died from a drug overdose 15 years ago? [...] ?She never had any counselling, she never had any way of dealing with the pain or loss.?

    I always LOL at trials. Who the fuck cares? Is that a reason to do that? Sooo, I'm so sad sega fucked up the Dreamcast, I never had any counselling and couldn't deal with the pain I suffered from not having Shenmue 3, so I'll kill my neighbour.

    Defenses (or prosecutions) that stupid should be penalized with extra years in jail, lawyers too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •